Complete your insurance qualifications through ARTG and achieve success.
ARTG is an INSETA-accredited provider.
ARTG is an QCTO-accredited provider.
- Learners can meet the FSB qualification requirement in only 12 months.
- Learners will be keen to attend because an insurance qualification will open doors to positions with greater financial rewards and it will increase their employability.
- Unlike other programs, ARTG provides a Blended Learning approach that results in very high completion and pass rates.
- ARTG’s Blended Learning assists employees every step of the way to complete the program successfully and achieve a qualification.
- Our exceptionally high pass rates give you an outstanding ROI on your investment in learning.
The ARTG Learning Site provides:
Learners are part of an in-house study group and get help from that group to successfully complete the qualification.
Each Block in the program includes tutorial sessions to assist in completing the workplace projects and preparing for the summative assessment.
Learners complete a Block at a time and then bank those unit standards, building up their credits until they have all they need for their qualification.
Apart from the support from colleagues on the program learners also get support from: