ARTG COMPLETE LEARNERSHIPS SOLUTION
ARTG has a very high success rate for learnership delivery. ARTG provides a complete solution for the successful delivery of learnership, either directly or through its Joint Venture Partners.
THE CHALLENGES OF DELIVERING A SUCCESSFUL LEARNERSHIP
The specialised nature of learnerships make successful delivery of these learning programs difficult for many corporates. For the learnership to succeed you need to:
- Find the right learners.
- Have good facilitators and good learning material.
- Ensure workplace learning and good mentoring.
- Provide a sound assessment process that will not be overturned at verification.
- Meet all the stringent INSETA administrative requirements.
- Provide professional support for any learner with a disability that is in line with INSETA requirements.
The management of the delivery of learnerships has grown in complexity:
ARTG therefore offers overall project management of the learnership to:
- Negotiate with all the service providers.
- Provide one point of contact for the client.
- Manage the project delivery from start to finish.
- This includes overall project planning, curriculum design, quality control, meetings management, feedback, monitoring and reporting.
- It ensures that the project is tightly managed, that there is clarity on roles and responsibilities, that line managers are adequately supported and that the organisational interface is at a satisfactory level
- Manage the varying administrative and reporting demands of a learnership.
- This includes assistance with the preparation of the learnership application if required, learner agreements, and progress and closure reporting for the relevant SETA.
- Assist client reporting for the duration of the learnership to the SETA.
- It ensures that all SETA administrative requirements for learnerships are met.