2018 has been a year of many new beginnings for ARTG. While it has had its challenges, ARTG is now on a much more exciting route, and that is thanks to all of the people involved, both our clients and our colleagues (old and new)
Some of our highlights are these:
- We launched two new divisions – Advisory Services and Monitoring & Evaluation. They join our Accredited Learning Division.
- We added two new sets of qualification to our Accredited Learning Division – the AT (SA) and MFMP programs.
- We appointed Johannie Bayman to launch our Advisory Services and our M&E Divisions.
- We appointed Jonathan Brauns to launch our new Local Government business unit.
- We appointed Nicci Booyse-Grobler as our National Project Manager in our Accredited Learning Division.
We are very excited about these changes because we want to provide you with the best service possible and we know that with these new services we will be able to do just that. To find out more visit our website artg.co.za.
We will be taking a break for the holidays, closing on Friday the 21st of December and starting the new year on Wednesday the 2nd of January.
To all our clients, learners, colleagues and employees, we wish you a safe and joyous holiday and a prosperous New Year and we thank you for your ongoing support.
The ARTG Team